Invisalign Aligners in Waltham, MA
Looking for an invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces? Clear braces, commonly known as Invisalign aligners, have the ability to correct a variety of very simple to highly complex orthodontic issues.
Dr. Sutera is one of the most experienced dentists in the Boston metro region in the correction of cosmetic and functional issues using Invisalign aligners. Using a clear braces aligner technique, many patients have had significant cosmetic improvement while also correcting TMJ pain and symptoms.
Before and After
The following case is a patient whose only treatment was Invisalign. The patient was having TMJ symptoms, jaw pain, and clenching his teeth. Invisalign clear braces treatment was used to reposition the teeth into a more balanced position which reduced jaw strain, eliminated clenching, and improved overall smile cosmetics. This case was completed in about 9 months from initial impressions to final retainers. Please move the white bar left to right to view the before and after changes.
How Invisalign Aligners Work
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Sutera‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move—little by little, week by week—until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Sutera has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Sutera about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Learn More Today
To discuss clear braces in the Waltham, MA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule your first visit. We offer sedation dentistry for those who have anxiety about seeing a dentist, and we strive to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Please also visit Invisalign.com for further information.